- The added line is THIS COLOR.
- The deleted line is THIS COLOR.
- Go to TheRacoon2Project.
* The successor of racoon2 [#l7e669c6]
* The successor to racoon2 [#l7e669c6]
The development of racoon2 in WIDE Project has been concluded.
The development is continued in a GitHub repository at https://github.com/zoulasc/racoon2 .
* The Racoon2 Project [#ya7378e8]
The Racoon2 project is a joint effort which provides an implementation of key management system for IPsec.
The implementation is called [[Racoon2]], a successor of Racoon, which was developed by the KAME project.
It supports IKEv1, IKEv2, and KINK protocols.
It works on FreeBSD, NetBSD, Linux, and Mac OS X.
Racoon2 is provided under a BSD-style license.
To support various environments that use IPsec,
we will develop various functions.
** News [#y135d309]
- racoon2-20100526a was released. (2010-05-26)
** FAQ [#f231366c]
** Mailing Lists [#x09e6396]
If you have any question about Racoon2,
you can ask at the MailingLists.
** Download [#n44fe913]
** CVS Repository [#w0988f36]
- CVSweb: http://www.racoon2.wide.ad.jp/cvsweb/racoon2/
-- cvsroot: :pserver:email@example.com:/anoncvs/racoon2
-- password: anoncvs
-- module: racoon2
** Contact [#s5e04e9e]
racoon2-users AT racoon2.wide.ad.jp
** Supporters [#vb720d0f]
-[[Yokogawa Electric Corporation:http://www.yokogawa.co.jp]]